Dawson Education Cooperative
Hiring Home-Based Educator
Must recruit from local communities and role-play curriculum to parents weekly in their home and maintain accurate documentation in computer.Applicants must have a high school diploma and a reliable car and insurance. Early Childhood experience or CDA is a plus. Some trainings in Little Rock AR. Nine month contract .
Please send a resume to: Mary Purtle, HIPPY Coordinator 711 Clinton St. Arkadelphia, AR 71923 or email@example.com
Arkansas Better Chance (ABC) Positions
ABC Preschool Paraprofessional
South Pike County School District.
CDA (Child Development Associate) certification or AA in Early Childhood required
Part Time Pre-K Music Teacher Position
Garland County Schools Pre-K
Bachelors Degree in Music Education
Please send resumes to Tonja Lewis firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please
Managing Co-Teaching Professional Development Team
Recruits individuals with expertise in the co-teaching model and/or system change to serve on the team.
- Develops the instructional and leadership capacity of team members.
- Collaborates with team to develop assessment and accountability systems to improve effectiveness of team.
- Develops the capacity for distributed leadership within team.
- Collaborates with team to assign professional development and coaching responsibilities and follows up on outcomes.
Professional Development Activities
Promotes co-teaching professional development opportunities.
- Provides co-teaching resources and technical assistance on request
- Collaborates with project professional development team to identify critical components needed to implement the co-teaching model with fidelity.
- Collaborates with project professional development team to design professional development activities that are skill based, incorporate adult learning principles, and are based on analysis of evaluation data.
- Promotes use of implementation evaluation processes to guide professional development decisions.
Master's degree (or above) in education (or a related field) with licensure/certification in elementary or secondary education (preferred special education license and/or experience)
- experience in school coaching and the implementation of co-teaching at the classroom and/or school levels;
- knowledge and experience in implementing statewide initiatives;
- a working knowledge of systems change and implementation science; and
- the professional and personal skills needed to provide professional development and technical assistance services to state, regional, and district level teams in urban and rural settings.
This is a full-time, 12-month (240 day) position with a salary and benefits package that is competitive. The position will be based in Little Rock and is available July 1, 2018. Travel to participating schools and districts across the state should be anticipated.
The review of applications will begin on Monday, April 2, 2018. An interview will be required. Interested applicants should apply (or direct questions) via e-mail to: Jennifer Gonzales, SSIP Coordinator at: email@example.com
The following application material is requested:
A current vitae/resume with educational background, work experience, and other relevant work information;
- A statement detailing the individual's professional experience, knowledge, and skills that are related/relevant to the position;
- A salary history; and
- Three professional references (with contact e-mails and phone numbers).
The Dawson Education Service Cooperative is an Equal Opportunity Employer.