COVID-19 Fingerprinting Procedures
Due to Covid-19, all fingerprints will be by appointment only. Please read through the following information before making your appointment.
Before entering the building:
- All persons are required to wear a face covering that covers both the nose and mouth.
- Please make sure you arrive at your scheduled time.
Reschedule your appointment if any of the following applies to you:
- Have a fever or have had a fever within the last 2 days
- Have a cough, difficulty breathing, or sore throat
- Have had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
Before arriving to be fingerprinted, the following paperwork must be completed:
1. The background check fee must be paid by either yourself or your school district before you arrive at our location. We must have the receipt transaction number before we begin the fingerprinting process. Payment site: www.ar.gov/adebackground
2. The online consent form must be filled out. https://adeaels.arkansas.gov/AelsWeb/Consent/Consent1.aspx
Dawson Education Cooperative is located at 711 Clinton St. in Arkadelphia. Come to building #4 for fingerprinting.
We are taking appointments the following days for Fingerprinting:
Please click the date to see what times are available
f you are unable to keep your appointment, please email Amanda Stamps at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (870) 246-3077.